After creating the new databases for users to post into about the businesses, we have linked this database to our existing code for the website. Using PHP, the final result now allows users to register for an account for the site, login and post to the website.
Today, we added the PHP to allow the information from the database to be displayed to the user, similar to a Twitter feed, with the newest post appearing at the top. This allows the user to see the posts that other users have made to the site. We have also added the functionality to filter the posts by category.
We have found an error in the text box that users post into, we found it does not allow certain characters, such as apostrophes. We will investigate further to solve this issue. Other than this, I think we need to just make it look slightly better using CSS, then the project will be complete.